Install,configure & troubleshoot hardware, including printer, computer, projector & other IT peripherals.
- Troubleshoot & resolve network connectivity issues, MS Office, HR & Account Software
- Communicate with IT vendors for the maintenance & software license expiration
- Liaise & negotiate with vendors on purchasing of office technical equipment
- Manage IT security such as installation & maintaining Anti-virus for all desktops/laptops or IT devices & perform weekly data backup for all servers.
- Create LAN Network & assign IP address
- Provide Helpdesk support for all users
- Good Technical knowledge of the latest operationg systems & network protocols.
- At least Diploma / Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in the related field
- Proficient in MS Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista
- Profiecient in MS Office 2003,2007,2010 & MS Outlook
- Good Analytical Skills, Fast Learner, Initiatives, Honest & responsible.
- Able to work immediately.
012-5181028 (Mr. Law)
May 13, 2020