Waste Water Treatment Technician
- Troubleshooting , coordinate and monitoring for machinery equipment’s or any electrical/mechanical matters
- Assist senior maintenance on the preventive maintenance program for the machines/equipment’s.
- Maintain the day-to-day operations and to assume responsibility for maintaining the physical asset.
- Manage equipment and maintenance.
- Immediately inform Technician/Supervisor / Engineer of any equipment/quality issue/any abnormal condition
- Ensure operation comply as DOE requirement Environmental Quality Act. 1957 are meet accordingly thru
- Ensure all discharge meet quality & compliance objective.
- To achieve 100% efficiency and maintain good 5s and achieve in the work place.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) Engineering (Chemical) )or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional certificate PW2 from Suruhanjaya tenaga.
- Attendance Allowance : RM 50
- Night Shift Allowance: RM 7/day
- Medical Claims
- Medical Insurance provided
- EPF & Socso
Nusa Cemerlang, Johor
November 6, 2020